HOW TO CREATE MULTIPLE PROFILES:
1. To create first pet profile, create account.
2. Click on the ‘Pets’ tab from the top menu to log out to add another profile.
3. Create another account using a different username but the same email address. Repeat to add more profiles.
4. After you create all the accounts, click on the ‘Pets’ tab to view all your pets.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TAG AND SCAN WITH YOUR PHONE (iOS, ANDROID):
From your computer:
1. Log in to your account and go into your pet’s profile by clicking on the profile picture.
2. Click on “Activate” on the upper right of the profile page.
3. Enter the codes found on the tag and click “Activate”. The tag is now activated.
4. To activate for another pet, switch to another pet profile by clicking on that pet’s picture from the ‘Pets’ tab. Repeat Step 2 & 3 for more.
By scanning with QR code app on smartphone/tablet:
1. Scan the QR code on the QR Tag to get to the activation page.
2. Enter the activation code for the assigned pet and click activate. If you’re not logged in, click activate for your existing account and log in to the assigned pet’s profile. Tag will be activated for that pet.
3. To activate for another pet, log out and repeat Step 1 & 2.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SCAN LOCATION:
The best way to update your scanned location is to enter the URL on your QR Tag in your browser to get the most accurate scanned location for your pet profile.
Regardless of whether you have an iPhone or an Android phone, once you’ve pointed your phone’s camera at the QR code, you should see a notification asking if you want to go to the website where the QR code is pointing. Tap on it to open the link and go where the QR code wants to send you, just make sure you share your location with Pet Dwelling and enable your Precise Location for your browser in your phone location setting to get the most accurate scanned location.
Starting with iOS 11, the Camera app can also scan QR codes, and, in our opinion, it’s the best free QR reader for iPhone.
If the function doesn’t work on your phone's Camera app, then you can download one of these QR code scanning apps.
Android app: Kaspersky QR Scanner
IOS app: QR Code Reader & QR Scanner (by MixerBox)
Android & iOS: NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner. QR Code Reader ϟ/QR Reader for Android (by Tap media)
Note: Free versions normally will contain ads. Make sure you don't mistakenly subscribe to a paid scanning App.